How Our Online CPR Training Works
The National CPR Certification Organization is a leader in distant learning education. We use the latest online CPR training tools for easy, user friendly learning.
Our online CPR course consists of the following: Reading the material, watching the videos, taking the test and PRINTING your certificate.
Join now and get started on your online CPR classes today!
REMEMBER: National CPR Certification Organization follows the guidelines of The American Heart Association®.
Three Easy Steps!
- Choose your course and signup. You will receive a confirmation email with an activation link
- Study & Take the test. Log in to your account to gain access to the course
- Print your wall certification and wallet card. You will receive a 30 days full membership to access our course and take the test and finally print your wallet card and certificate.
- Remember to check the inbox or spam folder from the established email when you sign up, after setting up the account you will receive an activation link that is required to confirm before having access to your Online Certification.
- During the sign up process, type in your First Name and Last Name as it will appear on your Wall Certificate and Wallet Card.
- When using our online system we recommend Internet Explorer 7 and above, other browsers may not print the certificates correctly